Top Award-Winning Agent Since 1996
Since her first award in 1996, Rosie has been recognized for her outstanding customer service and track record of success.
As a distinguished recipient of the “Five-Star Best Client Satisfaction” award, Rosie is attentive and responsive to each client’s specific requirements. She provides constant attention and communication regarding the details of your transaction.
Level 3 Graduate of The CORE. Only the top 1% of realtors nation-wide are allowed into The CORE and are provided high level coaching. The CORE is committed to helping real estate agents reach their income potential by building a structured business and through systematic accountability.
If you are looking to purchase or sell in the Greater South King County real estate market, you can rely on Rosie’s expertise. Whether you’re looking for your dream home or selling your residence, Rosie will help you achieve your real estate goals.
- Working with John L. Scott, Kent North – Ranked #1 in Sales for Washington State
- “Top 1% in Sales” Recipient
- Elite Award Recipient
- Rookie of the Year Award in 1997
- 5-Star Award, Seattle Magazine
- Nominated Realtor of the Year by Seattle King County Association of Realtors
- Voted Realtor of the Month by Realtor Peers, Realtor Magazine
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Portion of each commission contributed to the John L. Scott Foundation, benefiting Children’s Hospital
- Volunteer for the Fairwood Community
- Member Fairwood Golf & Country Club
— Gus C.