- Optional, but highly recommended for the buyer.
- Inspector works for the buyer to find any issue that may make the home purchase unwise or less desirable.
- The Rosie Rourke Team will always be there at your inspection, representing you and your interests in the home purchase.
- An appraiser is sent by the bank doing your loan on the home purchase. They represent the bank’s interest and their function is to determine the value of the home.
- Appraisers do not inspect a home for hidden structural issues.
- Appraisals are not required if you purchase a home with cash.
- A bidding war drives the home price up? An appraiser may determine that the agreed price is above the value of the home, in which case the bank may not loan the full amount.
- The Rosie Rourke Team will always be there at your home appraisal, offering strategies to help you navigate through the process.
Let me know what YOUR questions are ~ I am happy to help!